The main goal of the project is to provide more efficient and effective courses in the vocational education and training in the area of social entrepreneurship, to address youth unemployment amongst NEETs.
Specific Target Groups:
- Young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
- VET Teachers and VET Service Providers
- Public institutions and other relevant stakeholders
The project’s main outputs and activities are focused on key actions, necessary for the qualitative and effective achievement of the Project Goals. The main outputs and activities which are going to be implemented during the duration of the project, are the following:
- Needs analysis report: Need analysis report in each country to determine the existing situation with regards to vocational education and training and the existing courses on social entrepreneurship.
- Curriculum for Young Entrepreneurs: refers to the knowledge and skills youth are expected to learn, the learning standards or learning objectives they are expected to meet; the units and lessons that teachers teach; the assignments and projects given to students; the books, materials, videos, presentations, and readings used in a course; and the tests, assessments, and other methods used to evaluate student learning.
- Pilot implementation of the Curriculum for Young Entrepreneurs to young persons without formal qualifications and/or work experience. Each workshop will involve at least 5-8 participants.
- E-learning platform: It will be developed for the needs of the project, where the young unemployed will be able to attend the pilot online courses.
Read more at https://sovet-project.eu/en/