FACE's executive office has highly-qualified team who always stands by for collaboration and project implementation
– Over 16 years’ experience in management, assessment, and evaluation of projects related to agriculture and rural development, with focus on the development of non-formal education, vocational education, competency-based education.
– Project leader/ collaborator in several projects supported by: EU Education and Culture DG/ERASMUS +/ Livelong Learning Program/ Leonardo da Vinci, USAID – AgBiz Program, Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry and Water management of the Republic of Macedonia, The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (G2G Program), European Commission TEMPUS IV, Government of Flanders, SIDA Swedish agency for international cooperation, FAO, UNDP, Visegradfund, etc.
– Development and management of training programs (curricula) in relation to agriculture and rural development;
– Preparation of Training Needs Assessment (TNA), extensive experience in facilitating meetings, conferences, and round-tables as well as experience as a trainer of trainers in adult learning methodologies;
– implementation of educational projects (Erasmus+); Implementation of ongoing Projects: AgriTeach 4.0, EU Includes You (Erasmus+), AgrInclusia (USAID CEP Grantee)
– training needs assessment and research activities,
– data collection and analysis; assisting in the creation of questionnaires; assist in survey implementation; data entrance;
– Experience in the logistics of organizing events, conferences, workshops, etc.
Previous experience in consultancy work with USAID – YES Network Project, as Junior Consultant, Assisting Team Leader, as well as with UNDP – United Nations Development Program, as a data clerk.
Fluency in English and Italian.
– Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
– Knowledge of the International Standards for food safety management.
– Experience in software quality assurance.
– Experience in the field of Agricultural Education Development.
– Project development and implementation.
– Fluency in English.
With 18 years’ experience, responsible for smooth operation of the day-to-day business of FACE.
– Project Office Management-update the general ledger – donations, checks, payroll, reconcile bank accounts, balance sheets, handle petty cash, etc.
– Familiarity with financial reporting, and coordination with internal and external auditors to review processes, procedures, and recorded balances to ensure they are accurately stated
– Financial management and reporting to executive staff
– Full familiarity with filing and management of receipts, payroll, tax information, paid time off reporting, etc
– Fluency in English, as well with other regional languages.
Undergrad in Political Sciences with experience in project planning, communication, and execution in IT and Marketing.
– Familiar with identifying problems and delivering comprehensive solutions
– Experience in project implementation in multiple fields
– Day-to-day communication to ensure smooth operation
– Years of experience as a creative content writer as well as copywriting
– Fluency in English
Holds and MSc in Rural Development and Management from China Agricultural University, and has over 6 years of experience as a consultant in both the private and public sector.
– Local consultant for the Food and Agriculture of Organisation of the UN work on the implementation of innovative practices and technologies for assessment and productivity in agriculture
– Experienced in implementation of Erasmus+, IPA, and FAO funded projects in the field of agriculture and capacity development
– Key expertise: Agriculture information systems; Capacity development; Crop production processes; Land tenure policy; Agriculture value chains