The main goal of the project is to promote training experiences on the job of high quality, entered in processes involving the mobility of persons in order to enhance their employability and participation in the labor market, as well as develop the skills of the teachers and the staff of the partners in the Consortia.
Specific Target Groups:
- Agricultural VET students and recent graduates
- Agricultural VET teachers
APLICAPROPOSTA LDA, Portugal
Associazione Artistica Culturale ``A Rocca``, Italy
The specific objectives that the project proposes, for young participants, are: to improve their adaptability, increase their autonomy and ability to acquire professional skills, increase their sense of initiative and entrepreneurship skills; experiment themselves in new contexts in order to bring out their potentiality and ability, encouraging the learning. Furthermore, the project aims to develop the skills of the teachers and the staff of the partners in the Consortia in regards to improving the effect and efficiency of the practical placements of the Students at the partner schools and companies, using the evaluation and quality assurance methods for the students’ training.
The number of students involved this project is 20, as well as 5 teachers from 5 agricultural VET schools from Macedonia.
The main activities of the AGENT Project can be divided as follows:
1. Actions before the mobility (mainly organized and conducted by the National VET Consortium and the Coordinator of the Consortium – FACE). This includes actions such: Selection of the participants and accompanying persons; Preparations and signing the agreements; the online linguistic support offered by the European Commission; organizing international transport; Preparation of detailed program of activities; and mobility tool application.
2. Actions during the mobility (mainly conducted by the host organizations) include Implementation of the learning program; Accommodation and food for the participants; Local transport; Cultural and study visits.
3. Actions after the mobility (mainly conducted by the members of the National VET Consortium and learners) include recognition of the learning outcomes; reporting; dissemination of project results; monitoring and evaluation.